Transfer Jefferies Commits

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
The IMG pipeline might be dry, but the Clemson pipeline is still alive.
I would be cool with an annual tradition where we add a transfer from Clemson and Abilene Christian. Heck toss Notre Dame in there as well as we have now pulled a couple from them also just not every year. :)

USAF

Reaction score
Can't see this as a positive.

USAF

Reaction score
There's a shocker. Do you like any of our transfers? Have you been paying attention to the success Fleck has been having with transfers? Maybe give em a chance.....just a thought.
I've already told you I really like the 2 DBs. Carroll is definitely worth a shot.

The 2 defensive linemen? If the current rostered D line recruits aren't better, we are not going to have a good D line in 2022.

Now why don't you quit ducking the question...what is it you like about this guy?

GoldenRodents

Reaction score
I've already told you I really like the 2 DBs. Carroll is definitely worth a shot.

The 2 defensive linemen? If the current rostered D line recruits aren't better, we are not going to have a good D line in 2022.

Now why don't you quit ducking the question...what is it you like about this guy?
he seems nice

MNVCGUY

Reaction score

I will freely admit that I know little to nothing about any of the incoming transfers outside of the info that has been posted on gopherhole.

I also know that Fleck and his staff have done a very good job of identifying quality transfers and the vast majority of the ones they have brought in have worked out really well. So I am willing to trust that if they think a transfer is worth bringing in there is a very good chance that player is going to help us out in 2022.

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score

I figure worst case scenario he is a depth guy like Val Martin was. Hopefully he's more like a MDT or Pinkney.

WriterGoph

Reaction score

He has been in a good strength and conditioning program and receiving good coaching at Clemson. He also is a grown man at this point. Plus, if Pinckney - who we know was very solid for the Gophers - had to transfer out due to all the 5-star talent on Clemson's DL, I'm not concerned that Jeffries didn't see the field much.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Can't see this as a positive.
You’ve stated in the posts before that you’re a physician. Correct?

then how can you not understand how a player with a very serious untreated medical condition, like diabetes would fall down the depth chart at a school that stockpiles 4/5DL?

watertown 1987 guy n

Reaction score
Even better question, how can you say it’s not a positive anymore than someone saying it is a positive? Just want to be a Debbie Downer?

btowngopher

Reaction score

What don't you like? We have 2 DTs with any experience, and Richter doesn't have much. I don't see how attempting to bring in a DT transfer can be viewed as a negative, even if he isn't as good of a player as you were hoping for.

Dakota2

Reaction score
What don't you like? We have 2 DTs with any experience, and Richter doesn't have much. I don't see how attempting to bring in a DT transfer can be viewed as a negative, even if he isn't as good of a player as you were hoping for.
Clemson. Plenty good enough to help.

skiumah1

Reaction score
Yeah this is no question a win.

Pete smith

Reaction score
You’ve stated in the posts before that you’re a physician. Correct?

then how can you not understand how a player with a very serious untreated medical condition, like diabetes would fall down the depth chart at a school that stockpiles 4/5DL?
Does mean that diabetes won’t follow him to the U?

Top Bottom