Trade

GVBadger

Reaction score
I think there should be trades in college basketball. Think of how fun it would be.

Badgers need a 3 that can get to the rim. Gophers need a 4 that is a little older and stronger.

We'll trade you Nankvil for Carter and throw in some extra border battle t shirts that have been laying around.

We need a three that can get to the rim too. Oh wait, his name is Royce White.

I don't think...

Carter would help Wisky much from distance. And I'd rather have Leuer.

But it sure was fun watching the Badgers lose last night.

I think there should be trades in college basketball. Think of how fun it would be.

Badgers need a 3 that can get to the rim. Gophers need a 4 that is a little older and stronger.

We'll trade you Nankvil for Carter and throw in some extra border battle t shirts that have been laying around.

Iowa needs a 1, 2, 3, 4, and a couple 5s. And a bench. That's it.
Heck, Iowa would probably be willing to take your student managers and the kids that mop up the sweat under the baskets during the games provided they can dribble. Too bad there aren't any Hawkeye players you would take in a trade. :)

We need a three that can get to the rim too. Oh wait, his name is Royce White.

Royce is our 4 who can get to the rim. I'll trade you Royce for Leuer straight up.

Both teams could show up and then the two coaches could draft their rosters after flipping for first pick.

Leuer is untouchable. Hughes would really help you guys but would be tough to trade. For the right three and Cobbs, I would do it. Maybe Tubby could get more out of Nankvil, Bo has not had much luck on a consistent basis.

White has a long way to go to be as good as Leuer. Hopefully he will get the chance.

Nankvil isn't going to help anyone this year, and as for future years he would never see the floor as a Gopher assuming Mbakwe is back and Sampson and Iverson stay healthy.

What would've made the Gophers better is Tubby getting here one year earlier, in which case our roster would include Cole Aldrich and Jon Leuer.

I'll trade one of our student managers for one of your former student managers, the blonde from the Badgers' Final Four season. I think she was related to Brad Soderberg? Was in Albuquerque that year for the Sweet 16, and she was rather fetching. Haven't seen many student managers that look like her in these parts. She even made a Dick Bennett team palatable.

Leuer is untouchable. Hughes would really help you guys but would be tough to trade. For the right three and Cobbs, I would do it. Maybe Tubby could get more out of Nankvil, Bo has not had much luck on a consistent basis.

White has a long way to go to be as good as Leuer. Hopefully he will get the chance.

Leuer is a skinny, young version of Tom Gugliotta.

I'll more than likely get flamed for this LOL, but are these trades relegated to Big Ten only?

Maybe trade Al Nolen, Trevor Mbwake, and Justin Cobbs for John Wall (provided he sticks for 4 years).

I will state I dislike Kentucky and John Calipari with all my heart. I am suggesting this trade based on how good this kid is. OK let the flaming begin!!!

Top Bottom