Tough to see...

gophmeister

Reaction score
....Alexander Robinson scoring a touchdown against Texas, Bryce McNaul have a big day for Northwestern and a gaggle of Minnesota kids playing in the biggest game of the day in Iowa City.

....Alexander Robinson scoring a touchdown against Texas, Bryce McNaul have a big day for Northwestern and a gaggle of Minnesota kids playing in the biggest game of the day in Iowa City.

the last part is what idiots on this board who want to see Bucky and Iowa win are missing. When they do well, THEY STEAL OUR RECRUITS!

Equally painful is the fact that it is inconceivable that we could land a guy like Adrian Claiborne.

obviously you are not paying attention-we did not need those 2 and 3 star recruits....our talent now is lite years ahead of where it was when these guys were looking at programs..speaking of persa...could you imagine an offense with Gray (i'm pretty sure he's a better athlete than persa) doing that? Just wait until next year.

the last part is what idiots on this board who want to see Bucky and Iowa win are missing. When they do well, THEY STEAL OUR RECRUITS!

Steal our recruits?...LOL....OMG....LOL....I just wet myself.

obviously you are not paying attention-we did not need those 2 and 3 star recruits....

How many starters for Wisconsin and Iowa combined were 2-star or lower rated recruits? Without looking into it, I am gonna have to roll with the guess of 3

Edit: I am talking about the 22 non-kicker/punter starters

If you think the reason why Becky and Herky are winning is because of the MN players on their roster you don't really pay attention to what makes those teams good.

Top Bottom