Tough Crowd

GVBadger

Reaction score
This place is tough. I was pretty impressed with the Gophers effort on Saturday. Purdue had lost some very tough games and was in all of their games until the end. This one was over with a quarter to play.

Weber takes an unreal amount of heat on this board. You could do a lot worse then having him at QB.

The Gophers "special forces" (gag) are an opportunistic and well coached group. That was a heck of a play on the blocked field goal.

It will be interesting to see how you fare this week.

Good luck.

This place is tough. I was pretty impressed with the Gophers effort on Saturday. Purdue had lost some very tough games and was in all of their games until the end. This one was over with a quarter to play.

Weber takes an unreal amount of heat on this board. You could do a lot worse then having him at QB.

The Gophers "special forces" (gag) are an opportunistic and well coached group. That was a heck of a play on the blocked field goal.

It will be interesting to see how you fare this week.

Good luck.

Good lord, it is a mighty sad day when a rival team's poster makes more sense then many on this board.

Weber doesn't take an unreal amount of heat overall, just an ureal amount from the same group of usual suspects. I agree it has been far to negative on here the last couple weeks. I guess it is a lingering hangover from losing to Wisconsin.

Good lord, it is a mighty sad day when a rival team's poster makes more sense then many on this board.

Until you realize that they were scheming how to say something like this over on buckyville to make us feel more inadequate then we allready are.....

There's a whole thread on it over there.....

Weber doesn't take an unreal amount of heat overall, just an ureal amount from the same group of usual suspects. I agree it has been far to negative on here the last couple weeks. I guess it is a lingering hangover from losing to Wisconsin.

Probably true. A nice road win over PSU would cleanse the palate. :)

Yeah, it could be worse, we could have Scott Tolzien.

Or...

ncf_g_bielema_200.jpg

Looks like ol Bret took one on the noggin

To Badger Man

I loved watching Wisconsin get their butts kicked on Saturday! I know they beat us fair and square at home and I would say that the Sconnies are a better team this year but our time will come. The Sconnies are a ways off from competing with Penn State, Ohio State, and Iowa! Your big erector set of a stadium should be condemned! All the Badger freaks that live in Minnesota have to come over here because there are no jobs in Sconnieville! I don't understand why someone who is a Badger fan would want to live on a Gopher message board, but to each their own! So double your meds and have fun living in your mom's basement! Oh yeah, and I know you will post... "No, I think I will stay" so I will post it for you!

GVBadger is a closet Gopher. he's just having problems making the final switch. He needs a skunkinaboxectomy.

I loved watching Wisconsin get their butts kicked on Saturday! I know they beat us fair and square at home and I would say that the Sconnies are a better team this year but our time will come. The Sconnies are a ways off from competing with Penn State, Ohio State, and Iowa! Your big erector set of a stadium should be condemned! All the Badger freaks that live in Minnesota have to come over here because there are no jobs in Sconnieville! I don't understand why someone who is a Badger fan would want to live on a Gopher message board, but to each their own! So double your meds and have fun living in your mom's basement! Oh yeah, and I know you will post... "No, I think I will stay" so I will post it for you!

That was a great post. It is why I like this board so much. Good luck against PSU.

I wish I did live in my Mom's basement.

I just have an honest question GV, If you are a Badger fan, why are you always posting on here? Shouldn't you be on beckyville?

I just have an honest question GV, If you are a Badger fan, why are you always posting on here? Shouldn't you be on beckyville?

Entertainment value. It is like really bad TV. You want to stop watching, but you just can't.

I agree

I have to agree with you about living in Mom's basement! I am not a big fan of Madison but I will give it to you guys for the "Old Fashioned"! Great beer selection and food!

Obsessive/compulsive disorder...we all have it to some degree, but most posters just stick close to their home base...for most of us, GH. Others are so addicted to OCD behavior that they can't help themselves from "roaming" for entertainment...tells you how vapid and mindless things are on other boards.

I do hate the badgers but...

As much as I do dislike the Badgers I must say that Madison is fun college town. Also, with the two big lakes right there it does have some nice views. Though personally I think their student union is atrocious looking.

Top Bottom