Top-graded Big Ten QBs so far (#1. Mitch Leidner)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

That's what happens when he works through progressions and throws darts.

Please Please Please Please Please stay there! Our season would be epic.

Must be missing something, or at least would love to know what their grading system is. Mitch has played just fine in the first two games but how is JT Barrett or the kid from Michigan not at or near the top of this list? Something doesn't really add up.

That has to be just Big Ten West QBs.

Leidner has made a believer out of me, and I was a major critic. Here's to a glorious senior season Leidner!

Consider the competition he played against.

Make sure you consider the competition the other QBs have played against as well.

It's a no win situation for Leidner. He struggles against below average competition, he gets ripped for it. Then he plays very well against below average competition and it's "who cares, look at who he was playing against".

Make sure you consider the competition the other QBs have played against as well.

It's a no win situation for Leidner. He struggles against below average competition, he gets ripped for it. Then he plays very well against below average competition and it's "who cares, look at who he was playing against".
But did they rate his spirals?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Or he lights up Iowa... twice, and gets no credit for it.

Top Bottom