Top 50 Running Backs Entering The 2022 Season (#21. Mo Ibrahim)

Had no idea Broussard transferred to Mich St. Why would Chez Mellusi be ranked 29? And Jirehl Brock at 32 when he has done nothing in 3 years? Isaiah Bowser at 22 is ridiculous too.

I hope someone shows that to Mo and he puts it up on his own little bulletin board......

Allen and Mellusi at No’s 4 and 29 speak to quite a ground game for the Badgers. 🤬

Didn't seem to have a hard time stopping Allen last year.
I think he was injured for the Gopher game, but played. Announcers mentioned an ankle or something, I believe. We did stop Allen, but we might get a truer look next year, when Allen turns 18 years old.

Last edited:

The MN two best known RBs are coming off of potential career ending injuries so their, albeit arbitrary, pre season rankings are not too out of line.
Allen was injured before the MN game and WI had no apparent replcements yet Chryst stayed with a bound to fail running game.
Losing 2/4 games to MN is one reasons major changes were made in the interval to the WI offensive coaching staff.

The MN two best known RBs are coming off of potential career ending injuries so their, albeit arbitrary, pre season rankings are not too out of line.
Allen was injured before the MN game and WI had no apparent replcements yet Chryst stayed with a bound to fail running game.
Losing 2/4 games to MN is one reasons major changes were made in the interval to the WI offensive coaching staff.

Yeah Allen was so injured. Has to be it! No way the more dominant defense just had its day, right? Was Allen's injury also why Walley straight stole a ball out of your WRs hands?

No Ky for Kansas? No Evan Hull for NW? (He had over a 1000 yards last year). Interesting.

I think he was injured for the Gopher game, but played. Announcers mentioned an ankle or something, I believe. We did stop Allen, but we might get a truer look next year, when Allen turns 18 years old.
They didn’t announce the injury until the game was over.

1. Fake, or
2. Fake

Badgers are the sorest losers since the Huskers of the B1G era.

Chryst can't rely on Ethel Mertz to takeover a game so he really had no other option!

I don't believe he will be 21 at the end of the year.

IF, Mo is healthy and back to old form, is there anyone on this list we would trade him for? I think not!

Top Bottom