Top 50 Friendliest Head Coaches In College Football (#27. PJ Fleck, Minnesota)

I want to see a list of the coaches that you would like to have a beer with and talk football.

I want to know the top 50 coaches who eat the healthiest breakfast. I've got PJ at #7. The Illinois coach didn't make the list.
are tough conversations low calorie??

Is Leach a beer guy though? He seems like one who might like the more fancy drinks. But 100% agree it would be an awesome conversation regardless of the beverage :)
He seems like a straight whiskey guy.

Aw, shucks...no Jer?

ol' jer' is a ball coach. it's who he is, it's in his blood. he turns boys into men and football is his vehicle. in no spot does it list ol' jer' as a friend or friendly coach. he's a sonofabitch, but he is a mentor to the boys. when big game boomer puts its list out for which coach turns boys into men, ol' jer' will be the only coach listed. he's in his own company in that regard.

Is Leach a beer guy though? He seems like one who might like the more fancy drinks. But 100% agree it would be an awesome conversation regardless of the beverage :)
No doubt...it'd be a good time!

I bet he's a Jack/coke kind of guy or straight scotch.

Was this a poll amongst people in the know, or writers bored & trying to fill a link?

I do have to say that Mack Brown seems like a nice guy. I thought the same of Lloyd Carr when he was at MI, & I agree with above poster that Paul Chryst seems nice.

Was this a poll amongst people in the know, or writers bored & trying to fill a link?

I do have to say that Mack Brown seems like a nice guy. I thought the same of Lloyd Carr when he was at MI, & I agree with above poster that Paul Chryst seems nice.
That twitter account just posts a bunch of fan bait.... there's no reason to think there's any rhyme or reason for any of it.

Top Bottom