Top 50 College Football Teams With The Best Culture (#8. Minnesota)

This just goes to show you the inherently nebulous nature of a term like "culture."

Alabama is ranked #1 and Northwestern is ranked #2. What in the name of God do those two schools have in common?

This just goes to show you the inherently nebulous nature of a term like "culture."

Alabama is ranked #1 and Northwestern is ranked #2. What in the name of God do those two schools have in common?
You don't think there's an actual metric for this, do you?

This is some dude literally throwing some shit against a wall.

"The arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively."

Collectively? Sounds like a Commie plot.

I can't imagine a more arbitrary ranking of things that are completely unmeasurable, subjective, and unknowable. Even those quizzes on Buzzfeed that tell you what Disney Princess you are have more scientific method.

I can't imagine a more arbitrary ranking of things that are completely unmeasurable, subjective, and unknowable. Even those quizzes on Buzzfeed that tell you what Disney Princess you are have more scientific method.
Really?? I always saw you as some gnarly dude smoking Camels.
The Princess vibe changes things. I’m not sure how many Princesses are Gopher fans……very cool.

They are said to have great tailgating. During their numerous rebuilding seasons, many didn't bother to actually go into the stadium.
HAHA. That's so funny. I went to the Indiana-Southern Illinois game a long time ago (15 years-ish). A friend had tickets, and we thought it would be fun. SIU won the game, but it was exactly as you said it. I was so shit-faced by game time, that I went in about the 2nd quarter and I was told I went back to the tailgating before halftime.

Top Bottom