Top 25 Most/Least Sensitive College Fanbases (Least Sensitive: #15 Minnesota)

Ill fully admit Minnesota fans are sensitive but...... NEBRASKA??? Every Nebraska fan I know wont settle for anything less than a national title contender every year

Nobody (like NOBODY) worries more about what people think than Badger fans. Like obsessive. So many chances in recent years to take that next step at relevancy and they keep throwing up on themselves, forever a wannabe when it comes to playing with the big boys and the helmet schools.

Love Big Game Boomer, big fan. He’s been jumping sharks since the beginning. However, he’s right on this. Minnesota fans are really not sensitive at all compared to many other schools such as t.u. and sconnie.

*checks countdown thread*. Dang....Big Game Boomer still has 50+ days to come up with more of these "lists". Not sure what will be left to rank by that time but I am sure they will find something :)

*checks countdown thread*. Dang....Big Game Boomer still has 50+ days to come up with more of these "lists". Not sure what will be left to rank by that time but I am sure they will find something :)
Best stadium bathrooms
Drunkest fans
Sexiest mascots

I'm lobbying for "Fattest Fans in College Football".

Wisconsin would be up there.

I'm lobbying for "Fattest Fans in College Football".

Wisconsin would be up there.
I get what you're saying as Wisconsin would be up there. Unfortunately, all states are getting fatter due to soda, fast foods etc.

I think he mixed the title headings up.

Stop making threads for their worthless tweets and just block them on twitter

Though not technically on campus, there was another shooting in Dinkytown last night. I'd hate to see where the U ranks in "Most Gun Violence in Campus Area"?
This is getting insane, frustrating, and maddening.

Top Bottom