Top 20 Best/Worst Student Sections Of The Week (6th Worst: Minnesota)

Right before tip off 2-3 police officers started walking around the student section. As I noticed them, I started to smell alcohol and I looked behind me and someone had thrown up and passed out… It was not easy for the EMTs and the officers to get her out of there but I tip my hat to them. Anyways I link Tony’s picture because if you look at the student section you can see the cops huddling around before tip off.

Maybe our student section sucks because we make students pay for the worst sections in the stadium.

Free tickets for students in the fourth row on the side. I believe tickets are free at Duke as well in a lottery system.

Since the stadium is nearly empty, why don’t they let students in for free?

Maybe our student section sucks because we make students pay for the worst sections in the stadium.

Free tickets for students in the fourth row on the side. I believe tickets are free at Duke as well in a lottery system.

Why don’t we let anyone in the upper deck in for free?

All student tickets should be free in every sport now that the Universities have sold their souls to the TV networks.

And assign points for preferred seating to students who show up to watch the crappy teams.

Right before tip off 2-3 police officers started walking around the student section. As I noticed them, I started to smell alcohol and I looked behind me and someone had thrown up and passed out… It was not easy for the EMTs and the officers to get her out of there but I tip my hat to them. Anyways I link Tony’s picture because if you look at the student section you can see the cops huddling around before tip off.
Hope she’s okay, but can you blame her for wanting to put non some rose colored glasses for what she was about to witness.

This team has made me want to hurl almost on a daily basis.

All student tickets should be free in every sport now that the Universities have sold their souls to the TV networks.

And assign points for preferred seating to students who show up to watch the crappy teams.
There seem to be an abundance of empty seats behind the Gopher bench.

Top Bottom