Tonight at the Barn...

sal

Reaction score
it will be up to the team to get the crowd going and provide a quick spark. It’s an early 6 pm start with poor road conditions. It will likely be a late arriving crowd with a case of “Drama Fatigue”. This is usually a recipe for a morgue like home crowd. Not good.
Let’s hope for a good start with plenty of reasons to make a lot of noise. The atmosphere tonight will depend on how the team responds to this challenge. The crowd will feed off them. Tonight it's up to the players to bring the juice.

Other than a potentially late arriving crowd, I disagree that it will be "morgue-like." National televised game, (almost) must win situation, and a pretty PO'ed fanbase concerning the handling of Mbakwe's situation = wild atmosphere. I'll bet the crowd gets pretty riled up when Trevor comes in to the game at the 15 minute mark (just my guess as to when Tubby subs him in).

I don't know about the crowd in general or even the student section, but I will be ridiculously loud and crazy....GO GOPHERS!!

How are the roads and snow down there in metroville?

I predict a very loud crowd tonight. The timing is right and a culmination of things have aligned.

I don't know about the crowd in general or even the student section, but I will be ridiculously loud and crazy....GO GOPHERS!!

I wish that I was there trying to out yell you tonight. I am 1,115 miles away. Yell some for me tonight too.

Top Bottom