Tom Dienhart (Rivals) going crazy with the MN tweets

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
http://twitter.com/tomdienhart

GopherIllustrated.com coaching hot board includes: Kevin Wilson; Mike Markuson; Shawn Watson; Brent Venables; Mark Stoops; Paul Chryst

GopherIllustrated.com coaching hot board includes: Leslie Frazier; Jeff Jagodzinski; Brady Hoke; Darrell Bevell; Jim McElwain; Gus Malzahn

GopherIllustrated.com coaching hot board also includes: Chris Petersen; Gary Patterson; Troy Calhoun; Kevin Sumlin; Larry Fedora; Al Golden

GopherIllustrated.com coaching hot board includes: Mike Leach; Mark Mangino; Mike Bellotti; Jim Harbaugh; Mike Stoops; Randy Edsall

I wonder if everyone else is sick of the news of our coaching search yet :)

Most of those names are legit, hopefully this means a wide net has been cast and our search is basically hitting every top name out there.

What Coach in the History of Mankind would apply for a job because of Twitter? Hello, Dr.Don to Earth.

I see no Bohl on any of those tweets so thats a good thing.

That is a big list of names, so if Minnesota settles for someone not on that list, that may be sad.

No Trestman either. Here's hoping his twittering is somehow 100000% accurate.

They just had Mason on Kfan and he wouldn't say if he would take the job if offered to him.

Do you think he gets an interview/call? The only way I would bring back Mason is if it was between him and Craig Bohl.

Do you think he gets an interview/call? The only way I would bring back Mason is if it was between him and Craig Bohl.

Hell no. They aren't paying a bigshot headhunter 40K so they can interview someone they already fired.

They just had Mason on Kfan and he wouldn't say if he would take the job if offered to him.

I'd bring back Mason before Bohl, however that is about it. Neither of them are at all realistic candidates.

I don't see Jim Nendel's name so the list is totally bogus.

The actual list will probably be any and every former Badger (especially with a MN connection).

Maybe Brooks Bollinger? What's Carl McCullough doing now?

I think Venables would be a great fit. He brings an amazing amount of intensity to coaching which would be great for this team. Good coaches get their teams to take on their attitude. I would love to see a team playing with the intensity and passion that Venables coaches with every week.

Besides we may finally be able to get Josh Huepel as our OC if Venables is hired.

I think Venables would be a great fit. He brings an amazing amount of intensity to coaching which would be great for this team. Good coaches get their teams to take on their attitude. I would love to see a team playing with the intensity and passion that Venables coaches with every week.

Besides we may finally be able to get Josh Huepel as our OC if Venables is hired.

I'd take either Venables or Wilson from OU. My friend has to coach against them and he was high on all of the coaches at OU and said either coordinator would be a great hire for Minnesota.

Top Bottom