Tom Crean = Dwight Schrute?

Does that mean Tubby=Stanley?
By the way Indiana stop rushing the court anytime you beat a team with an record over .500.

Physically, I would say he resembles Tom Arnold a whole lot more.

I think their basketball coaching skill are also roughly equal as well.

Dude ran over to hug Joanie before shaking hands with Weber. What a dink.

Those losers win a home game against the 5th place team in the Big Ten and rush (kind of...) the court. I bet Tommy slept with the game ball.

It's Indiana! It's Indiana!

tx_crean.jpg

dwight_schrute_profile_page.jpg

tom1003.jpg

Does that mean Tubby=Stanley?
By the way Indiana stop rushing the court anytime you beat a team with an record over .500.

That said, I kinda wish the Gopher fans would be able to rush the court more. Over my 4 season tix we never rushed the court. IF (and I mean IF) we beat OSU at home...I will rush the court solo.

And, if we're voting, he's a hybrid of Tom Arnold and Schrute..with more semblance probably to Arnold.

That said, I kinda wish the Gopher fans would be able to rush the court more. Over my 4 season tix we never rushed the court. IF (and I mean IF) we beat OSU at home...I will rush the court solo.

And, if we're voting, he's a hybrid of Tom Arnold and Schrute..with more semblance probably to Arnold.

Rushing the court (which I think is stupid 100% of the time, but I digress...) should be a rare thing. If it's not, it means you're an idiot. If your team is winning every game it should be reserved for winning the national championship, and wins are hard to come by it should be reserved for beating a top 10 team, IMO. How many poor teams beat top 10 teams often? Zero.

Maybe he's got to many of his players putting long hours in at the Beet Farm, instead of in the gym...

This is one of the funnier threads I've read in the past couple of years. He is totally Dwight. I can see him buying the hoops arena in Bloomington and doing some crazy stuff

Top Bottom