To watch or not to watch, that is the question

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm a DVR guy.

Started watching the game... Nice start, Hoff involved early for 5, looks good. D ok.

Go on pause and consumed by the family dinner, tubs, etc. (You know how it is, if you have had a pair of kids 6 and under)...

Return to watch and besides the Gopher game there is another program being recorded. Glance up and the TV is showing Beuerline's (sp?) post game conference with Mich DEF MN by what seems a lot.

So, do I watch the game or not? Can barely stand to read the posts after a loss like this... Maybe I shouldn't watch it.... :(

Yes. Please count the number of times Westbrook got beat tonight.

I don't know how it could be fun to watch when you already know the outcome. Especially when it's a huge loss.

This one is better off deleted. Just look for the Rodney Williams 360 dunk on ESPN, and that should be enough.

2-1

Can't believe how much I've yelled at Lawrence this year... Lose the attitude and play hard!

With Devoe at least it is a roller coaster of good and bad...

Love me Rodney (gets a pass on mistakes as a frosh), maybe I can fast forward to that dunk...

Just watch up until the Rodney Dunk, it's early in the game right after a nice Devoe Dunk. It goes down hill from there.

Top Bottom