To those who have been to practice...

MinnMarchDTF

Musical Magician
Reaction score
Where should one enter the Bierman building? Do the coaches/staff prefer the public to come in through a specific door?

Enter the main entrance, next to all the mopeds. Walk past the trophy cases to the stairway. A table is set up and you must enter your name, address, phone, email, etc. A staff member will fill out a name tag for you and give you a roster and rules sheet. Turn left past the helmet plaques on the wall and enter the indoor practice field. You can walk and stand around the perimeter of the field, just watch out for drills, balls, coaches and players running out-of-bounds. I don't think they want any chatting with players or coaches either.

I will be attending today with my brother and will let you know after. Just curious if anyone that has been to practice the past 2 days has any reviews or recommendations on their experience? i.e. for the fan who's attending and may or may not be a rube who wants to take notes? I have seen the rules posted but as always first-hand experience will probably provide some better insight. thanks!

Went yesterday, might go today. Found my legs got tired just standing on the cement/turf for 2+ hours( kind of a whimp, I guess). They give out a roster but many numbers are missing so it can be difficult to figure out who everyone is and also watching out for errant passes, etc. It's practice, so it can be boring but it is also interesting to listen to coaches instruction an watch the teaching that goes on. (example: The OL was working on their first 2 steps-explosion and forward direction) It also gets the blood boiling wishing for the games to begin.

Top Bottom