to our WR's

t-docious

MAKE GOPHERS GREAT AGAIN!
Reaction score
GO UP AND GET THE BALL!

Fruechte dont slide in the end zone. Put your body in front of the defender so ONLY YOU can make that catch or get the pass interference call!

Woltarski, youre young but you cant let the ball come to you. You have to make a play on it. The post route needs to get cut short so you can come in and make THE PLAY.

D Jones is our only receiver right now who actually tries to go up and get.

Yea nelson had some horrible throws, but our recievers need to help him out a bit

1+ Excellent summary of what our receivers need to do to become better. ALso, Maxx Williams needs to get better at hanging onto the ball.

Even though he didn't have a big impact on the game I though Donovahn played like a WR for the first time today. I think he's going to be one of the top 10 WRs in the conference maybe even by the end of next year.

In 2 years they all make those plays and Nelson makes those throws. We're not that far off.

They need to get stronger.

They get pummeled at the line, don't get good releases, and then get beat out for the ball.

I"m not sure any of our starters see the field for 8-9 other teams in the conference.

We need to go fishing for a juco.

As for Maxx: that kid will play on Sundays.

We are so young on offense. I know that's a horrible excuse and usually an excuse I laugh at. But this was one of the best defenses in the nation. I look forward to next year with everyone coming back next season.

As I was watching the game Saturday I thought about A. J. Barker. If he had not been so selfish and quit this team, I wonder if his presence this year would have gotten us an extra win.

As I was watching the game Saturday I thought about A. J. Barker. If he had not been so selfish and quit this team, I wonder if his presence this year would have gotten us an extra win.

Really?

Top Bottom