To all the "Kill must go because of seizures" crowd

I want Kill to go to the fridge and have a cold one if doc says its OK, watch a little film and get to practice later this week and kick some ass. Yea its religion to have the HC on the sidelines all the time and every time but if the boys don't know whats going on on Saturday morning, we have much more to be concerned about. Coach Kill is a get it done dude. If it can be done, he will do it.

I want Kill to go to the fridge and have a cold one if doc says its OK, watch a little film and get to practice later this week and kick some ass. Yea its religion to have the HC on the sidelines all the time and every time but if the boys don't know whats going on on Saturday morning, we have much more to be concerned about. Coach Kill is a get it done dude. If it can be done, he will do it.

I have said time and time again, that it is ok.

I view Coach Kill as an inspiration, a good guy and a hell of a worker. I am very optimistic about our long-term future with Coach Kill if all the Chicken Little's of the world can quit spazzing out so much about the short-term.

I recall him saying that he can't drink beer.

I have sat with Coach Kill. He, Rebecca, and I each opened a beer. Coach Kill licked the bottle cap, Rebecca and I drank our beers, and then shared Coach Kill's beer. We shared dos equis.

I wish He could deliver a message to his critics like Hulk Hogan (Start at 0:46)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z838LIaXZc4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No beer for folks taking the kind of meds he must be on is best. Too much of one or the other and he'd rest well for several hours, at least.

Top Bottom