Tips to enjoy listening to Lavelle E. Neal on the radio.

I have nothing against LaVelle, but it seems like every time he calls into the Barreiro show, it's a bad phone connection and it makes him hard to understand.

The guy knows baseball and he's a big soccer fan. With becoming a columnist, this will be the first time people get exposed to his views and takes on other sports - except for the times he filled in on the old "Sports Show" on TV. (where he usually wound up arguing with Sid....)

12 years of radio and he sounds like it is the very first time he is on the mic. I suspect he hates doing it or it would simply get better by repetition.

Like a lot of people, he doesn't have a lot of interest to say, but that doesn't stop him.

La velle was on today. Still terrible as he bumbled thru Bears chat. Why? Why so awful on the radio after 20 freaking years.

La velle was on today. Still terrible as he bumbled thru Bears chat. Why? Why so awful on the radio after 20 freaking years.

last time I checked, there is a button or knob on the radio that allows you to change the channel.

I was listening to KFAN the week Barreiro was on vacation. Freakin' Gaard went into this long story about taking his kids to the "Paw Patrol" movie. I lasted about 5 minutes and bailed. Gaard is tolerable as a sidekick, but he reeks as a solo host.

Once they start talking Twins I'm out. I wish Common would stop talking baseball to...

Huh uh wah buh buh Polancohastostarthittingbetter! -L. Neal.

He's fine to listen to.....but rightfully gets ripped for refusing to vote for first ballot hall of famers. Only guy who didn't vote for Jeter and only one of three to not vote for Ken Griffey Jr. Not sure how Rivera was unanimous unless Neal didn't vote or made an exception.

He's fine to listen to.....but rightfully gets ripped for refusing to vote for first ballot hall of famers. Only guy who didn't vote for Jeter and only one of three to not vote for Ken Griffey Jr. Not sure how Rivera was unanimous unless Neal didn't vote or made an exception.
Are you an occasional KFAN listener by chance? Because it appears that you have been suckered in by one of their longest running jokes. Neal took heat because he left Pedro Martinez off his AL MVP ballot more than 20 years ago. He argued that, to be an MVP, you have to be an everyday player, and left Martinez totally off his ballot. Lots of uproar among the seamheads. Since then, whenever anyone falls slightly short of unanimous election for anything, they joke that it was Neal who left them off his ballot.

For the record, he voted for Jeter, Griffey and Rivera. His ballots have been made public for years, so you can verify it with a few Google searches.

Awful like your bizarre anti gay signature. Gay humor went out the door in 1992.
I'd love to hear you explain that one since it's an actual quote. Anyone whose been reading this board and your settle racial jabs in basketball recruiting knows what you're.

Are you an occasional KFAN listener by chance? Because it appears that you have been suckered in by one of their longest running jokes. Neal took heat because he left Pedro Martinez off his AL MVP ballot more than 20 years ago. He argued that, to be an MVP, you have to be an everyday player, and left Martinez totally off his ballot. Lots of uproar among the seamheads. Since then, whenever anyone falls slightly short of unanimous election for anything, they joke that it was Neal who left them off his ballot.

For the record, he voted for Jeter, Griffey and Rivera. His ballots have been made public for years, so you can verify it with a few Google searches.

Good to know. Yes, I listen to the Power Trip and then the occasional bit here and there.

Now that you know it’s a bit, you’ll be surprised how often they use it.

I'm sure Common runs it into the ground. In fact....that's probably where I heard it the first time. The Power Trip doesn't talk enough baseball for it to come up that often.

Lavelle is hosting the Danny b show…. Boob goes the dynamite

Neal the 3rd on the fan today. Uhhooopreswedbywolvesballtheyplayingoiidif

Top Bottom