Time to get down to biz-ness. Next up - IU

Gopher Bandanna Guy

Irascible Skeptic
Reaction score
Dust your hands off Gopher fans. Wisconsin has been dispatched. Time to put the hurt on IU this Saturday for what they did to us in Bloomington.

Looking for a 12-15 point win over IU to keep the momentum rolling!

GO GOPHERS!

+1. One of the hardest games out of the way, time to move on to the next one. Look at it this way, we put ourselves in a hole, but we control our own destiny, and we have the talent to do it. Now the question is, do we have the focus and heart to do it?

+1. One of the hardest games out of the way, time to move on to the next one. Look at it this way, we put ourselves in a hole, but we control our own destiny, and we have the talent to do it. Now the question is, do we have the focus and heart to do it?

Absolutely right. We just can't foolishly look past Indiana on this homestand with Purdue coming in as the real chance to make some noise in front of the selection committee.

I'm a bit worried of a let down after this big win, and considering Purdue is coming up. But I think the loss to Indiana earlier this season will keep the guys focused. Tonight was amazing, let's build on it!

I bet Indiana fans storming the court after they beat us would be decent motivation to take it to them.

I bet Indiana fans storming the court after they beat us would be decent motivation to take it to them.

Which is exactly why this game scares the sh-t out of me. I know we should demolish Indiana, I know as fan I think we got royally screwed at their place ( and we did ) .. but for Godsakes Gophers, do not look past this team. We had some real match up issues with these guys last time and they are capable of beating us.

Yeah, losing this game would pretty much undo all of the good vibes from last night. I can't believe that they wouldn't be ready to face a team that already beat them once though.

Plus, IU is worse than we are on the road. I think they only have one win away from home.

I think everyone understands every game from here on out is do or die. Not expecting any type of letdown Saturday. Indiana has been horrible the last 7 games. We should win by 15+ if we play our game. The Purdue game on Wednesday is the single most important game of the season. A win tomorrow night and Wednesday, puts us right back in the hunt for a realistic post season birth. That being said, two tough road games stare us in the face after that.

Top Bottom