Time to add Grand Canyon to your CBB bucket list

Hey! I've won the Caribou gift bag promotion at a Gophers game TWICE! I have reaped the benefits of these things. Stop the hate!:ROFLMAO:
Fair or not, based on when you joined GH and the number of times you've posted, I've attended about a million more gopher BB and FB games than you.

I've never won a Caribou gift bag. Not. One.

I'm calling Coyle in the AM. If I don't get a Caribou gift bag by noon, I'm buying GCU season tix.

Fair or not, based on when you joined GH and the number of times you've posted, I've attended about a million more gopher BB and FB games than you.

I've never won a Caribou gift bag. Not. One.

I'm calling Coyle in the AM. If I don't get a Caribou gift bag by noon, I'm buying GCU season tix.
Ahh, you’re one of those guys who judges fandom by # of posts on a fan board. Gotcha. Meanwhile, I’m learning the Gopher fan rules over a cup of coffee. Free coffee.

I just returned from the HUGE Grand Canyon win over San Diego State, and once again it was an incredible atmosphere! The student section was absolutely rocking from 30 minutes before tipoff to the court rush. They don’t let up at all and most of the non students are rocking too!

What you see on TV during the game is probably the least impressive part of the experience, it’s the 15 minutes leading to opening tip and the party like atmosphere during each timeout.

I’m up to 27 different D1 college basketball arenas and GCU remains firmly at #3 in my rankings of best atmospheres behind only Duke and KU.

I can pretty much guarantee I was the only Gopher fan at the game who rushed the court tonight!

Go College Basketball!!

Last edited:

I just returned from the HUGE Grand Canyon win over San Diego State, and once again it was an incredible atmosphere! The student section was absolutely rocking from 30 minutes before tipoff to the court rush. They don’t let up at all and most of the non students are rocking too!

What you see on TV during the game is probably the least impressive part of the experience, it’s the 15 minutes leading to opening tip and the party like atmosphere during each timeout.

I’m up to 27 different D1 college basketball arenas and GCU remains firmly at #3 in my rankings of best atmospheres behind only Duke and KU.

I can pretty much guarantee I was the only Gopher fan at the game who rushed the court tonight!

Go College Basketball!!
You a real one, Bleed…good for you.

Top Bottom