Time Framw

ncgo4

Reaction score
I was glad that Maturi made the move when he did. It made the Minnesota job the only one out there. It gave us a real advantage in the process. We are now two weeks from the end of the season after which the advantage disappears.

There's a fine line between due diligence and just dicking around because you can't make a decision. Let's hope that Joel knows the difference and get's this thing done. Every day it isn't done is a day we fall further behind in recruiting and mollifying our current roster into staying.

If we are looking to hire a current coach we can't hire them yet anyways. If we can get Bellotti then we could announce it anytime. Realistically, the soonest we could hire is a week after a teams season ends.

Maturi fired Brewster to get a head start on the situation but a coach will not be named until the season is done. I'm glad Maturi is taking his time right now and checking all his leads. He needs to get this hire right. If it's mid December and we still haven't hired a coach then I'd be worried.

Top Bottom