Tim Davis is my Hero of this Game

Honyocker

Gophers-In Good or Bad Times
Reaction score
Offensive line coach Tim Davis is my hero of this win along with his offensive line. Adam Weber does not play well at all when he is pressured. There were times tonight that Adam had all day to throw the ball. I was amazed. Any time you have the time to complete long throws, you know something is going well on the OL. Yes, the running game was not stellar and Mr. Wills had his full quota of false starts, but Adam Weber had a chance to throw the ball, and that is what won this game.

I Agree

Offensive line coach Tim Davis is my hero of this win along with his offensive line. Adam Weber does not play well at all when he is pressured. There were times tonight that Adam had all day to throw the ball. I was amazed. Any time you have the time to complete long throws, you know something is going well on the OL. Yes, the running game was not stellar and Mr. Wills had his full quota of false starts, but Adam Weber had a chance to throw the ball, and that is what won this game.

The o-line played the best game I have seen them play all year. If not for the play of the o-line, Weber would have had a bad game, we would not have been win the time of possession battle by ten minutes, the defense would have been on the field much longer...would have worn down and we would have lost by at least two touchdowns. Without the improved play of the o-line we would not have had a chance to win.

Top Bottom