Tim Brewster's All-Time Great Quotes

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My buddy is going to the football game tomorrow dressed as Tim Brewster for Halloween, and needs some of his all-time great euphemisms to say during the game. Any suggestions for some of his dumbest quotes during his tenure? Thanks.

At least variations of this same post are down to about once per week.

He's gone. The horse is dead, stop beating it.

He's gone but I don't think we will ever forget him!! I think the sooner we hire a new coach, the sooner we can put all that behind us and move forward with the new regime!!

In the meantime I can hardly wait for the next barrage of Adam Weber sucks messages that will undoubtedly come out after tomorrow's game.

Here's one:

Walk around screaming "I'm a d-bag!!"

I'll keep an eye open for you tomorrow.

I'll remember Brew more for buzzwords then quotes.

-Tremendous
-Very, very
-Termendous
-Play-makers
Tremendous
-Excitement
-Tremendous
Rose Bowls
and finally
Light years
Lightyears

Boink. Gone. Move on. Enough already, we remember why keep burying our noses in the mud and reminding us all that it was a bad experience for all of us.

Thanks Howeda, those were some tremendous suggestions. I wasn't trying to be a d-bag or anything, I've just seen great "Brewster-isms" on this site in the past, but I can't remember them all, so I was looking for some help. Plus, considering we're 0-5 at home this year, and we're facing our toughest opponent so far, I'm bracing for the chance that we might need to make our own entertainment in the student section if the game isn't going well.

Try bellowing in an unhinged manner "we're goin' (no G , fake, phony used car salesman Texas accent) to take the Axe and put in our backs. blah blah blah. As it turns out they did not take the Axe and put it on their backs, but for Saturday it should work.

Also drop the letter G at all times. (runnin, hopin, tryin, playin, throwin, firin' that dadgum A hole Dunbar, ect)

Use the terms, Rose Bowl, Special Forces(some callers and posters actually took the cue from the meathead Brewster and enthusiastically used that term when commenting on Special Teams, does anyone on the board want to confess to using the term Special Forces? in a conversation or post?) tremendous, without question, and repeat yourself a lot and you will have it it covered.

In a pinch try to repeat yourself, lie on the floor at times,and drop all the Gs. If you see some grass, start talking about the Rose Bowl turf in your office. If you are in a real bind and need to impress, talk about how your RB stable of Duwann and some other marginal talent has put he program light years ahead of the likes of 1 star Marion Barber and that head case L Maroney. Light years ahead!!!

At times gin up a "gameface" creating an illusion of focus, and intensity. If you have doubts about your ability to pull it off eat 15 pounds of cheese and bread tonight and the resulting constipated feeling might force you look like coach Tim Brewster in a Method Acting sort of way.

What is the plan for the physical part of the costume?

I'd recommend wearing a headset, folding your arms in front of our chest and looking very constipated. (remember cheese and bread, no prunes) At certain points, randomly lay down on your stomach or yell at the officials. (see Bowling Green tape, 2007, classic Brewster moment that should have told us a lot about Timmy B.)

Alternate between a fake southern accent, and a fake northern accent. Later on feel free to drop the fake southern accent.

And no, this shouldn't be ended. All the IDIOTs who ate up Brewsters garbage and believed in him for one second need to be reminded endlessly. Only way they're remember to wipe the kool aid off their upper lips.

Just tell everybody how much you're "pleased" with everything...

Top Bottom