Ticket Selection

Anyone know how joining groups together will work? The site mentions very little regarding how to make this happen.

See here: https://onestop2.umn.edu/ppoints/public/groups.jsp

Key points:
- A group of season ticket holders wishing to sit together in TCF Bank Stadium will have the option to do so. Group seating selections will be based on the season ticket holder with the lowest Gopher Points total (i.e., the group member with the latest seat selection date and time).
- Step-by-step instructions for choosing group seating online will be detailed in the How to Select Your Seats and Parking brochure that will be mailed to all season ticket holders prior to the start of the seat selection process.

does anyone know why sections 145, 146, 245 and 246 are marked as unavailable on the seat selection chart? Are they're blocking them off incase people don't select the priority seats?

does anyone know why sections 145, 146, 245 and 246 are marked as unavailable on the seat selection chart? Are they're blocking them off incase people don't select the priority seats?

I'm assuming its part of the testing...I'm betting those are open for selection once the process is up and running.

Top Bottom