Ticket question

Juicer

Reaction score
Does anyone know when seat reassignments will be communicated for this season?

I was told I'd be contacted by the end of April. Nothing as of yet.

Maybe the phone lines are down?

I thought the guy who owns my season tickets said early June we should know something on our upgrade request.

I was told emails will go out in June

I called the Ticket Office about a month ago to ask and they said early June.

And right after I typed the above, I got an email from the Ticket Office.

Basically it says an email about the upgrade should be coming out soon. If you don't get an email from the ticket office in about a week give them a call.

Over 3,000 people submitted requests for upgrades so I am fairly impressed they got through them all this quickly. Still hoping I got the extra tix.

The 2010 Gopher football season is approaching fast and we look forward to our second year in beautiful TCF Bank Stadium. We will continue to celebrate the pageantry, history and excitement of Big Ten Football! Thank you for your continued support of Gopher football. We look forward to seeing you this fall as the Gophers play one of the best home schedules in the country.

Online Renewals & Prize Winners

Over 3,000 season ticket holders renewed their 2010 football season tickets online. The Gopher Ticket Office will continue to offer renewals online and plan to dramatically improve the process for the 2011 season. If you renewed online, the Gopher Ticket Office would like hear about your experience. To leave your feedback, please send an email to [email protected] and enter "FB Online Renewal Process" in the subject field.

This year the Gopher Ticket Office offered a chance to win prizes for renewing your season tickets online. The online renewal prize winners for this year are:

Two (2) tickets to the Gophers vs. Wisconsin game in Madison, WI
Debbie B. from Roseville, MN
Tim Brewster Autographed Football
Rob C. from North Oaks, MN
Four (4) indoor club passes for the Gophers vs. South Dakota game
J. J. from Irvine, CA
Two (2) sideline passes for the Gophers vs. Northern Illinois game
Ben W. from Cannon Falls, MN
Two (2) free season tickets for the 2010 football season
Wade W. from Otsego, MN

Seat & Parking Upgrade Requests

If you were one of the 3,042 season ticket holders that submitted the upgrade request form, please check your email in the upcoming days for more information about the seat and parking upgrade process. The email will have important information including how the process works, communication during the process, a general timeline, and an example of the upgrade fulfillment process. If you submitted an upgrade request form and do not receive the informational email in the next week please call the Gopher Ticket Office at 612-624-8080 or 1-800-UGOPHER.

Important Dates for Season Ticket Holders

May 12th - Away game tickets go on sale. More information regarding ticket limits and pricing can be found online by clicking HERE or by going to www.gophersports.com
August 20th - Season Ticket mailings begin
September 11th - Home Opener vs. South Dakota

Anyone know about how many season ticket holder accounts there are? I know we were towards the bottom of seat selection last year at 28,000 or so, but that is total seats, not season ticket accounts.

Anyone know about how many season ticket holder accounts there are? I know we were towards the bottom of seat selection last year at 28,000 or so, but that is total seats, not season ticket accounts.

10,000 students
3,000 visitors section
1,000? internal (staff, players, admin, trouble seats)

So I would assume around 34,000-36,000 are season tickets.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I am asking how many season ticket account holders, not total seats. I guess you can assume an average of 3 seats per account or so, so then maybe 12,000 season ticket accounts? Since it says 3,000 people put in for an upgrade. Just trying to figure how many account holders put in for an upgrade.

Top Bottom