Ticket poll - all please respond

Section 133
got em 8/28

Tickets received

ZIP: 55082
Section: 111
Tickets: received

All right.. they're not sending them by section or zip code.

We have three 55125 responses, one received them on Aug 25th, one today, and the other not at all.

My buddy who sits next to me in 218 has not gotten his tickets.

In the other thread, someone who received tickets today had a postmark of 8/31 on it. That means the tickets were not mailed out by last Wednesday. The U really needs to get a handle on this. There are way too many people without tickets. I went and picked mine up in person today because I'll be in Tennessee for the rest of the week.

no tickets

I havent got my tickets yet...........

they cant be cuz my last starts with a B and its september 1st and i havent got mine yet

they cant be cuz my last starts with a B and its september 1st and i havent got mine yet

Maybe they send out tickets the same way the do registration - a rolling list that determines who gets their tickets first. Or, maybe they have separated it by last name, but have several partions, like you see at role call (A-M, N-Z)... if that were true with your last name, they would have to be very small partitions... like A+B, C+D, E+F, etc.

I'm guessing it is based on renewal or payment date. I'm not sure... someone who hasn't gotten their tickets yet should call and ask the ticket office. :)

Section 238
Zip Code 55442
Received tickets 8/27

Zip: 54020
Section: 237
Received: 9/1/10

Happy to finally receive tickets today, but puzzled about the time frame. Have received tickets much earlier in previous years...started to wonder whether tickets were "in the mail!" Reconsidering the decision to continue to buy season tickets.

60604 aka Chicago, IL and I got mine over a week ago.

Zip Code - 56001
Section - 114
Received - 9-1-2010 (Postmarked Aug 31, 2010 mailed from zip code 55414)

Mailed yesterday by US mail from U of M, received today in Mankato.

Top Bottom