Ticket outsource company Aspire has sold 450 new season tix, almost $250K in revenue

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per this Marcus tweet:

"Outsource ticket company Aspire sold 450 football new season #Gophers tickets in first six weeks and generated almost $250K in revenue."

Go Gophers!!

I believe they guaranteed around $1.3 million in new season ticket sales this year (between football, basketball and hockey), or the "U" can opt out of the contract. Seems like they got a good start.

per this Marcus tweet:

"Outsource ticket company Aspire sold 450 football new season #Gophers tickets in first six weeks and generated almost $250K in revenue."

Go Gophers!!

that is good to hear. anybody have an anecdotal idea of what a possible baseline on new season ticket sales would have been at this point in time? i.e. if it was still the student interns and other employees in the marketing department handling season ticket marketing, sales and business development?

p.s. really hoping they were mostly traditional season ticket sales to true gopher fans who plan to either be at most of the games and/or sell them give them to fellow gopher fans they know. and not sales to ticket broker companies and other independent re-sellers who will resell them to just whoever at the drop of a hat.

is this legal? feels wierd, doesnt it?

No, it's wildly illegal. That's why the Gophers Athletic Department has been releasing statements about it for months and why the number of tickets sold is what is being reported on. Noorwood Teague is one bad MF'er, he only sells tickets illegally.

Oh the "I" before "E" rule...

I before E except after C,or when sounded like A as in neighbor or weigh.

Exceptions:

Neither the financier nor the foreigner seized either species of weird leisure at its height.

But none of this matters to NordaKota.

Exceptions:

Neither the financier nor the foreigner seized either species of weird leisure at its height.

Ha! I assumed that I before E rule was law, now I'm pissed. My teacher lied to me and I've been living under false pretenses for decades

Exceptions:

What about in the sentence, "Jim Nabors is Way Cool?"
185px-557553.jpg

Update from Shama:

"The Aspire Group had sold “about 600 full season tickets” for Gophers football as of early last week, according to Jason LaFrenz. The Gophers associate athletics director said the Atlanta-based company has 12 sales reps here selling season and group tickets for 12 different University of Minnesota sports including football. The goal for the school year is $1.2 million in ticket revenues."

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom