Three Red Baron pizzas equals two free tickets

Whats the value of the pizza? $15-$20??

Probably a great deal but just don't eat the stuff.

Ran out, bought 3 pizzas and submitted receipt by noon today. Just got an email that the deal is done already. All tickets have been allocated.

Now I'm stuck with 3 Red Baron pizzas!

Last edited:

Ran out, bought 3 pizzas and submitted receipt by noon today. Just got an email that the deal is done already. All tickets have been allocated.

Wow, so on Day 3 of a 3 week offer they're out of tickets? Sounds like false advertising. I don't believe the marketing dept is that good.

Thanks for posting the info, I was planning on buying pizzas this afternoon, you saved me from having to eat Red Baron's.

1660075279746.png

I'm sure it said in big, bold, large font letters "While supplies last".

Now we'll see how many people actually show up at 8pm on the Thurs before traditionally a big (family) travel day Friday for the last long weekend of summer.

I got a follow up email from the Gophers today that the tickets are NOT sold out. The "sold out" email I got was apparently an auto-reply from last year's contest. So go buy some pizzas!

I got a follow up email from the Gophers today that the tickets are NOT sold out. The "sold out" email I got was apparently an auto-reply from last year's contest. So go buy some pizzas!
Yeah, it seemed unlikely that these would be sold out so soon. I've gotten these for my daughter the past few years and each time have been able to find them three for $10 at Cub.

Yeah, it seemed unlikely that these would be sold out so soon. I've gotten these for my daughter the past few years and each time have been able to find them three for $10 at Cub.
$3.99 a pizza at Target yesterday.

Red Baron is up to $7.99 at Publix. Groceries are wild $ in Florida. Somehow OJ and grapefruit cost more here than in the Midwest.

Top Bottom