Thoughts on Mich/Creighton

GopherHomer

Am I Though?
Reaction score
Novak is the best player on the court for Michigan in the first half...really impressive.

Creighton is the least likeable team I've seen in a long time. They bitch after every call and the most frustrating part is that the refs are listening to them. Can't stand them

Did the Creighton coach...

Novak is the best player on the court for Michigan in the first half...really impressive.

Creighton is the least likeable team I've seen in a long time. They bitch after every call and the most frustrating part is that the refs are listening to them. Can't stand them

Did the Creighton coach work for Bo Ryan?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I never understood why the Gophs can't schedule Creighton or any other MVC schools. They could do 2 for 1's just like football. How about a 4 team deal in Des Moines with Creighton, Nebraska, Iowa State, and Minnesota where you get 2 games. They can even play it up here if they want. Anything is better than the current slop plodding their way through Williams Arena.

I think Michigan has arrived. They are strong from top to bottom and could make a real run for the BT title.

Harris misses..

Harris, an 86% free thrower just missed two with 40 seconds to play> I bet he doesnt do that against us!

Top Bottom