Those of you who think.......

tell you what

I hope your right! I hope our defense is number 1 in the nation next year. I hope we go undefeated. If you guys prove me wrong that would certianly bring a smile to my face. It's just that every year people talk about how much better the young guys are then the out going starters on defense and we never see an improvement. I hope next year we see a huge improvement. At the sametime you have to be a realist. On defense next year we are going to struggle, but I would have no problems whatsoever if you guys proved me wrong!

in 2008 most of the recruits were on the defensive side of the ball.... they were the number three recruiting class in the big 10.... go look at other winning programs...... see how many top 10 top 20 recruiting classes has not panned out...... i can save you some time zip........teams that do good recruit good teams that do great recruit great.... Brewster was the recruiter for Texas..Cross was the big 10 recruiter of the year.... we have one of the best strength coaches in the nation... you have a defense who is cumming up that has formed a brother hood.... you have an offense that will be loaded for bear...... every body is always talking bout some chili being hot... well i am telling you the stew that is simmering in the pot is going to be mighty tasty

in 2008 most of the recruits were on the defensive side of the ball.... they were the number three recruiting class in the big 10.... go look at other winning programs...... see how many top 10 top 20 recruiting classes has not panned out...... i can save you some time zip........teams that do good recruit good teams that do great recruit great.... Brewster was the recruiter for Texas..Cross was the big 10 recruiter of the year.... we have one of the best strength coaches in the nation... you have a defense who is cumming up that has formed a brother hood.... you have an offense that will be loaded for bear...... every body is always talking bout some chili being hot... well i am telling you the stew that is simmering in the pot is going to be mighty tasty

I'm not sure where you are from man or if you go to all the games, but meet me at Sally's before the game, I'll buy you a beer! Great attitude, awesome!

Those of you who think the defense will be better next year are drinking a lot of kool-aid. The offense will definetly be better especially since we see Gray playing a lot more and Decker is out. Those of you who think our defense will be better should have been in the movie "Field of Dreams.

You just don't loose 9 starters and some key reserves and think we are going to be better. The guys behind the starters are talented but have very little experience. Next year our special teams will be awesome. I think our offense will be very good, but our D will be weak.

I've got some land to sell you in Antartica, if you think our D will be better next year.

First, you are a terrible writer. No offense.

Second, Brewster is not much of a coach so it will be difficult to improve. I do, however, have a ton of confidence in Cosgrove. I sincerely think he is a born DC and will excel if given the proper opportunity. I have seen some fantastic halftime adjustments this season, just not in the last few games. I think the talent will definitely be upgraded next year, even though we are losing players. Cooper will be a force at LB. Carter will be a force at CB. Edwards will be a force at DT. Jacobs at DE, etc. We are royally screwed at the safety position and possibly at some other LB spots, but I think someone will step up there. We are screwed at S though.

Top Bottom