This!

Yes, our opponents to date are weak but I like what Gerry DiNardo mentioned a couple of times yesterday. He said that the Gophers' execution looks more like a team in mid-season form than beginning-of-the-season form.

Yes, our opponents to date are weak but I like what Gerry DiNardo mentioned a couple of times yesterday. He said that the Gophers' execution looks more like a team in mid-season form than beginning-of-the-season form.
He was very complimentary during the Big Ten bus tour as well. Seems genuine, not just a throw away compliment.
Screenshot 2022-09-11 105211.png

Last edited:

He was very complimentary during the Big Ten bus tour as well. Seems genuine just a throw away compliment.
View attachment 20343
This program is in good hands. I really do not like how much money football coaches make at this level, but the market sets the price, and if the U demands a high-tier football program, PJ and company are providing it, on and off the field. The U should be willing to keep PJ and company here long term.

This program is in good hands. I really do not like how much money football coaches make at this level, but the market sets the price, and if the U demands a high-tier football program, PJ and company are providing it, on and off the field. The U should be willing to keep PJ and company here long term.
He's already making the money that Iowa and Wisc head coaches make, roughly. Right?

There's just another level of money that the U is never going to be able to/willing to match. It will be on Fleck if he wants to be like the Kirk Ferentz of Minneapolis. Or if he wants to try for a Notre Dame, Michigan, or NFL type opportunity. I will appreciate everything he has done for Minnesota Gopher football, and hopefully still much more to do, regardless what he chooses.

Top Bottom