This Whole Fiasco

gopherpride32

Reaction score
Well first off, nobody knows anything but this coaching thing except that we think that the Maturi will announce it tomorrow and it may be leaked tonight. I wouldnt believe anything that I hear, we have no idea who Maturi even interviewed or has interest in. I am still hoping for Harbaugh or Leach, but only Maturi and some inside his circle may know. We will just have to cross our fingers for a likable guy and not Kill or Edsall or Chryst.

Feel like the Gophs are sending out severely disappointing rumors to make Edsall hire more attractive when finally announced...or least that's how I've justified KFAN and Schmitt's conflicting reports...

Feel like the Gophs are sending out severely disappointing rumors to make Edsall hire more attractive when finally announced...or least that's how I've justified KFAN and Schmitt's conflicting reports...

you really think they are that smart?

you would be correct. My old HS Coach a WEM would be better than Kill

I get the feeling Maturi and Mona are in some conference room sending these false leaks out to their friends and giggling. At least I hope that's the case.

After the South Dakota loss, I wanted Brewster gone in a bad way, but only if Maturi went with him. If it is, in fact, Chryst or Kill, I couldn't be more certain that I was right that Maturi can't be trusted to oversee this athletic department.

Actually, I'd rather have Kill than Edsall but would be disappointed with either.

After the South Dakota loss, I wanted Brewster gone in a bad way, but only if Maturi went with him. If it is, in fact, Chryst or Kill, I couldn't be more certain that I was right that Maturi can't be trusted to oversee this athletic department.

He should of been let go after the Brewster experiment failed.

Top Bottom