This Weeks BIG Schedule

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score

Friday, Sep 22:

Saturday, Sep 23:

My picks: Wisky, Michigan, Maryland, Illini, Huskers, ND, Gophers, PSU, IU
Not a great slate of Big Ten games but very interested in Wis/Pur tonight and PSU/Iowa tomorrow. I expect PSU to blow out Iowa but will be interesting to see if the Hawkeyes can put up a fight.

Sconnie vs. Purdue could be a battle as Wisconsin has not looked great so far, not that Purdue has looked much better but they do have the advantage of being at home I guess.

Ohio State vs. Notre Dame should be a good one as well.

edit - and what's with using eastern time for the games.... :)

Feels like Iowa always gives Penn State a battle. I think Penn State should roll but wouldn't be shocked if Iowa hangs around.

Badgers defense has been atrocious this year. It's been a drastic regression from recent Leonhard defenses. The offense has been an improvement but feels like they aren't really clicking yet. I think Wisconsin has won 16 straight vs purdue so tonight's game will be very interesting. A very below average Wisconsin team rolled Purdue last year - would be a bad sign for badgers fans if they lose tonight.

2 years ago at iowa, PSU lost, and the idiot iowa fans booed injuries to PSU players thinking that they were faking injuries. Injuries that led to that stupid 9 overtime loss to Illinois the following week for PSU.

After that game, the father of the amazing iowa offensive coordinator said
“I thought they (Iowa fans) smelled a rat, I guess. So they responded the way they responded. … Our fans aren’t stupid. They’re watching. They know what’s going on.”

PSU fans have not forgotten. White out game. It is going to be intense at the start.

Friday, Sep 22:

Saturday, Sep 23:

My picks: Wisky, Michigan, Maryland, Illini, Huskers, ND, Gophers, PSU, IU
Just an FYI these show Eastern time.

Top Bottom