This Weekend vs Michigan

MUgopher32

Reaction score
It's all in front of us. Control our own destiny for the BIG title with a sweep. Pretty much lock up a tourney bid as well.

Brutally sluggish start the first 10 min. Down 1-0 and now going to the PK.

Time for the young guys to grow up and take the opportunity in front of them.

Thankful for that 5 minute major. Win tomorrow.

One of the more exciting frustrating games I've seen.

Took 1 period to have any urgency and took til down 2-0 to really start capitalizing.

Can only get a share now and cant get the 1 seed. Need a win tomorrow to help our tourney odds.

Not enough puck control and too many bad decisions tonight. The second Michigan goal occurred after Nanne held the puck at the half wall and waited for a Wolverine to skate over and take it away. Last night was frustrating, tonight was just blah at the rink. There was some excitement late in the third when the Gophers got fired up and made a series of hits that brought a succession of cheers from the crowd.

What a letdown

Just gave away the season this weekend.

So disappointing to see such a let down in effort and focus by some Gophers in such an important game. Even the Coach voiced his concern on the radio program following the game. I can be a supporter and fan of a team that loses but puts in the effort but it is hard to be one of a team that loses and does not use the talent it has.

does not use the talent it has.
This has been an overarching problem with Gopher hockey for a very long time now. Something is wrong with the culture. I know they think they are the biggest thing on campus, but I hope Bob is making them realize they do not have the skill to win games without effort anymore.

It will be good to have a more diverse squad in terms of their experiences coming up in youth hockey. No team should have seven kids from the same high school.

Top Bottom