This post is only for the Gopher Fans who sometimes follow Ga. Southern football.

If you want to drive from Savannah I may be able to work out something with Sweetness where I could pick you up in Savannah, and let you stay at my home until your drive to Ol' Miss. The bedroom has its own bathroom & TV.

OR

If you wanted to leave from Savannah. I could meat you there and we could have lunch or dinner.
Offering to let Gopherholers come stay at your house, is a risky move.

Oh yes, then you have to beat Georgis Southern at Fort Paulson! [-)

1720217646900.png

Not lots of guns, just. 3 and that post was in jest! The only gun I use is my shotgun for sporting clays when I can find someone to go with me and that's only about 14 days a year. Sometimes I take out my 380 pistol at paper targets. I DO NOT SHOOT ANIMALS. However, I would not hesitate to shoot anyone who broke into my home threatening Charlotte, her sister or myself.

I am not a hunter just a tar practice shooter.

Last edited:

PMWinSTP - "There are a lot more places to visit."

TALON
- Oh yes there is a lot more to see. I just gave you some sites with pictures of a few places.

As i stated before,, if you're retired or have some vacation time saved up there would be more to do than coming for the game and then leaving as in a mini vacation. You could do a good 2-3 days of sightseeing in a very old, well kept up old city. There are also a lot fine restaurants to dine at..

MY last post on this tread unless someone has a question.

ANYWAY - This has been my pitch to the Gopher Fans, on this board, for a game in Statesboro Georgia for not just a great game (I think) and visiting one of the most beautiful cities in the southeast! Only Charleston would be a better to see and stay at!

I hope a Gophers vs Eagles gome could come about in the next 5 years!

PARTY ON GOPHERS
Friend TALON ;-)

Top Bottom