This may be crazy to some...

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
But I questioned Tubby's coaching last night. I love Tubby and What he has done but while at the game my group and the others around us were surprised at some of his moves. The main things being:
-guys cant get in a rythom when they play one or three minutes at time. It seemed that whenever anyone would do anything wrong, most often missing a shot, Tubby would sub for them.
-Also, after we were down at Carter gave us the lead with a resounding dunk, Tubby called a momentum killing timeout, even with a TV timeout scheduled for second later. Any explanations? -Also, it seemed as if he had told the Gophs not shoot threes? we passed up numerous open threes. But then would not attack the rim, as I have been pleeding all year for us to do.

2 side questions:
Why was Busch wearing a gold warm-up? Was he sick or something he had 0 minutes and wasn't on the bench for a good part of the second half.
Was Iverson sick as some have said? if williams was playing over him I have to assume something was wrong.

anyone else left questioning some of his decisions?

In all seriousness, is this the first game you have watched this season?

i watch every single one n have been to every home game except the illinois game...

i watch every single one n have been to every home game except the illinois game...

Other than the Timout (which I too did think was called at an awkward moment given out momentem) Tubby coached the same way last night that he has all season.

Every game this year if a player does something stupid, he will sub them out. If you notice when they go to the bench, they always stop by his chair to talk. He subs them out to talk to them and tell them what they did and what they should have done. Then he puts them back in. A lot of coaches do this.

Top Bottom