This is the hand that touched Floyd of Rosedale

Doc1001

Reaction score
Yes Floyd was in attendance at practice today and taking it all in. Yes this hand made contact with Floyd. I know you all will want to shake it but there will be a nominal fee.

I touched Floyd in 1999 after slapping Tyrone Carter on the shoulderpads, but before I blew a snotrocket on the 30 yard line.

hmmm

I am glad you touched it before your 30 yard episode.

It was a long day of pouring 99 bananas into those stupid yellow Hawkeye cups of hot cocoa, I may have mixed up the order.

I touched it about six months ago, the day it came back home :D

BTP I remember those yellow cups very well. I was 17 at the time and I was actually drinking the cocoa. I also remember Arne Carlson sitting in our section. Sean Hoffman broke up the 4th down attempt at the goal line. Good times!

That hand about to touch Floyd would be be mine. One of the most exciting sports fan moments of my life...

img14362838.jpg

I slapped the pig that night as well. Also, my hand has made Rosen's Sport Sunday a couple times in the last 6 months.

Gotta love the pig|!!

I Have an enlarged photo of myself, Tyrone Carter, Ben Hamilton, and Billy Cockerham with the pig taken at Williams Arena during a Gopher Sports Auction several years ago

They had the pig at Brewster's signing day event his first year (2007). The Goal Line Club had a stand and was taking pictures of people with Floyd then e-mailing them copies of the pictures. My wife and I got our picture with it - still one of my favorite pictures!

I was really hoping they would have had Floyd at this year's signing day but i didn't see it... :(

I just hope someday my hands will feel the power and tradition behind the Governor's Victory Bell.

It's just a bronze pig. :rolleyes:

Ski U Master...you need to realize that conversations about and pictures with Floyd of Rosedale are still more fun, more interesting, and more sensual than if it were with a Hawkeye Coed.

I just hope someday my hands will feel the power and tradition behind the Governor's Victory Bell.

I wish upon the Governor's Victory Bell the same treatment as the Copa del Rey Trophy received yesterday by winner Real Madrid...

aD5X.jpg

Top Bottom