This is our time...

Cobra

former west banker
Reaction score
Hello, the statement game is tomorrow...
Step on their throat, no looking back.
In my mind we really turn the corner into the BIG time.
Things are different now.

I hope so. We lose this game we lose momentum and a lot of fan support.

I think and believe we will win tomorrow......but, every analyst I've listened to today has Iowa not only winning but winning easily. This includes Phil Steele, BTN Live, SVP, and Herbstreit. I don't care about any of their opinions except Steele's, he get's it right most of the time. iowa is a very solid test, when we win this game it should be a big deal. By most insiders we are an underdog and a win is an upset and should warrant students storming the field!

In my opinion this is a 50/50 game. Both teams are evenly matched. After the game last year I can see how the analysts favor Iowa since they completely dominated that game. I agree with Cobra that this is a statement game and if we win it who knows what could happen this season. 7 or 8 wins could easily be in reach and dare I say 9 (yes I want to optimistic with this team)? But if we lose it will be here we go again, fan support will drop and I think we will be lucky to win 6 and may not even get there.

Go Gophers!

Please Please please Please please please please Please PLEASE PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!! WIN THIS GAME!

I know it's Iowa, and I understand that, but the season is 12 games, not 1. There's a lot of football to be played after this game no matter what happens. Brick by brick, week by week. Go Gophers!

Top Bottom