tommypoly

Reaction score
No movement
No offensive set plays
No coaching

Last edited:

holereader

Reaction score
Can I get a refund for my season tickets? When I think about last year (and the last couple of Pitino years) and now the reality that this will be another lost season, I think Coyle owes us a refund.

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Can I get a refund for my season tickets? When I think about last year (and the last couple of Pitino years) and now the reality that this will be another lost season, I think Coyle owes us a refund.

What were you hoping for?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

MennoSota

Reaction score

Go cheer on the Timberwolves! 😏

Gophs24

Reaction score
Look at the bright side...we could have gotten matched up with Louisville for the ACC game and vaulted them to 1 and 6. :)
i mean thats another bright side.....at least we arent 0-7 louisville.....things could be worse

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
i mean thats another bright side.....at least we arent 0-7 louisville.....things could be worse
But they'll get a higher draft pick.

I'd actually rather be 0-7 Louisville. Seem they have higher upside. Not this year. But the future.

Top Bottom