This goes out to Doogie, Wren, and The Loon

We agree on the same overall point...arguing semantics...more relevant or popular I can live with.

If Brewster wins 9 or 10 games with this schedule, he will be one of the most sought after coaches in the country. Not going to happen. If he wins 7, I will be very pleased.

7-wins is what I predicted after watching almost every practice of spring ball (limited time with media avail. though), but also talked to a few HS coaches who had full access...and with 7, that would earn him a contract extension I would bet.

Concerning the turnover in coaching staff, and yes it happens more frequently as the team gets better, but a HC will try and stick replace with coaches who are similar in philosophy so there is less difficulty. Brewster not only changed coaches, but systems as well. The spread has seen its better days and needs some major tweaking, which Dunbar seemed unwilling to do. I think Brew needed to change it and to what it is, but it will take a little time for the players to catch up on everything. As for referring to going back to what Mason did with the offense, don't think he went all the way in that direction.

I am most excited to see what will happen with the OL and Davis. That is one of the big keys to success this year IMO. If the OL can open some wholes, the RBs, regardless of whether they are "power" backs or not, are going to pick up some yards.

Henderson would be a very nice commit, but he has not made up his mind yet. If he is concerned about being drafted, playing for MN does not prevent someone from going in the first round. And playing under Davis, who put a few in the first round at USC is only going to help.

Wow are you seriously so dumb that you cannot understand the difference between the word most and all, as in 3 out of 5 coaches have left he program in 2 seasons due to firings or arguably a lateral move. 3 out of 5 is most but not all. The sixth grade reading comprehension lesson is now complete for today.

Okay wise guy, prove me wrong. You said MOST either were fired or made a lateral move at best. Please list each coach and tell me if they were fired from their last job before coming here or demonstrate that they made a lateral move in position and/or salary. If they took a lateral position move but an increase in salary, that is a promotion. Since you are such a know it all, show everyone here that you are!! Up for the challenge?? Yeah, I didn't think so!!

Okay wise guy, prove me wrong. You said MOST either were fired or made a lateral move at best. Please list each coach and tell me if they were fired from their last job before coming here or demonstrate that they made a lateral move in position and/or salary. If they took a lateral position move but an increase in salary, that is a promotion. Since you are such a know it all, show everyone here that you are!! Up for the challenge?? Yeah, I didn't think so!!

Just to save you a small amount of embarassment, he is clearly talking about what coaches did in order to leave here, not how they left their previous job to come here.

just don't always agree with the leadership of the program which may be hard for you to comprehend.

Yes I would like fries with that.

1) you don't agree with the leadership of the program???? Can you please point out leadership of the MN football program within the last 30 years that you can refer to that would make this regime so inadequate??? OK, didn't think so; therefore, I'm pretty happy with what I'm seeing right now.

2) hahahahahah, you would try to drop a line like that to pump yourself up, hilarious you think your U of M degree is so badass (if you even have one). I'd love to compare college degrees with you but I'll take the high road here. But hey, let me get you those fries :clap:

Predictions

Husker -- didn't you also predict that Tapeh and Abdul-Khaliq would battle it out for the Heisman in their senior year? I believe this prediction was made when they were freshman.

Top Bottom