Think I am going to frame my tickets this week

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
I think I am going to frame my ticket in my work badge this week so I can taunt all of the Badger fans I work with that can't seem to get tickets. Then I am going to wear the badge holder to the game with the ticket in it so that I can taunt even more Badger fans that are sitting outside that cannot get in.
"I have a ticket and you do not" No chance they get 15,000 in, not even close. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy all of those tools begging for tickets not getting in. No tickets for you Becky losers.

I think I am going to frame my ticket in my work badge this week so I can taunt all of the Badger fans I work with that can't seem to get tickets. Then I am going to wear the badge holder to the game with the ticket in it so that I can taunt even more Badger fans that are sitting outside that cannot get in.
"I have a ticket and you do not" No chance they get 15,000 in, not even close. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy all of those tools begging for tickets not getting in. No tickets for you Becky losers.

sound like a wonderful idea! ;) only you should photocopy it and blow it up to about 20x normal size and wear that around your neck at work/at the game! ;)

Taunting pictures is so 2005.

50899976.jpg

57704143.jpg

There should be 6,000 Badger fans there on Saturday. The "gold-out" will make it easy to count us. Though I'd like to wear red, it's bad form for the working press. Maybe I will get in tune with the Gopher spirit and wear a Cubs hat. You guys with your near 50 years of tears have nothing on us Cub fans. I'm looking forward to the trip and even packing my rain gear for the first time coming up there.

It's take a Badger fan fishing week. Who wants to take me fishing Sunday morning?

That first picture is up in my office at work here. It reminds me to never get to overly excited about Gopher Football! It doesn't work, I'm so pumped up for this game!

There will be the same amount of Badger fans in TCF Bank as there were Gopher fans in Camp Randall last year....4000-5000.
The only difference between the two games is that Badger fans actually have nice hotels to choose from when they come up here. Madison's hotels are like walking back into the year 1982. RENOVATE!

Once again I must ask in yet another thread, are the Becky fans truly so lacking in a life that you must keep posting and criticizing on our board? Frankly I could care less how many are at the game, because it's OUR STADIUM!!

I love the ticket idea--especially the poster size.

Go Gophers!!

Once again I must ask in yet another thread, are the Becky fans truly so lacking in a life that you must keep posting and criticizing on our board? Frankly I could care less how many are at the game, because it's OUR STADIUM!!

Go Gophers!!

How much less could you care? It's chairleg week, deal with us.

Tickets Available To Wisconsin Fans Only (Unlimited Supply)

Go Gophers!!

Here you go. Print up as many as you need. This is as close as you'll get.

Attachments

• ticket.JPG
    ticket.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 40

I have been doing the same thing here...

I've had several Fadgers begging me to sell to them...is $1000 per ticket too much to ask?

View from Visitors Section

From section 201-204. They might as well stay in the lot...

Attachments

• badseats.JPG
    badseats.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 24

I like the idea of the poster of the ticket on the cube

Look Badger fan's at work, this is something you will not get your hands on this weekend. I'm going to caption it with "got tickets"? That will really make them really "red" with envy.
No Ticket's for you Becky fan's. For security reason's a color copy of the tickets is a better idea.

Hate to break it to you guys, but have you checked ebay or craigslist lately? The demand is really not as great as some would like to believe it is. Tickets on ebay are going for a pedestrian $120 and have been trending down. Same with craigslist, where hundreds of tickets were listed today alone. There are plenty on ebay and from brokers that won't sell, and will be available gameday. I would be absolutely floored if people are paying more than $100 a ticket on gameday. I know that is a lot of money especially in this economy, but hardly enough to keep Badger fans out of the stadium. There will be at least 8,000 there whether you want to admit it or not.

Top Bottom