Things are getting worse at Arkansas

Arky_YOLO.gif

Wha-... Why-.. Wow.

I am eagerly awaiting DeltaHog and his story about the upset.

I don't know. I just can't make it past about 30 seconds. I might have to try to get through the last 3 minutes just to see.

Check out the last 15-20 seconds. Yikes.

Further evidence why Unregistered User is my favorite poster. Nice work, Captain. I commend you for your diligence.

I don't know. I just can't make it past about 30 seconds. I might have to try to get through the last 3 minutes just to see.

I made it to around the 2 minute mark. I'm as big a Gopher fan as anyone.. but you'd NEVER see me put in fake buck teeth and post YouTube songs about the Gophers, ever. I try to commend her fandom.. but that's straight up unhealthy.

I made it to around the 2 minute mark. I'm as big a Gopher fan as anyone.. but you'd NEVER see me put in fake buck teeth and post YouTube songs about the Gophers, ever. I try to commend her fandom.. but that's straight up unhealthy.

Fake buck teeth? Who said anything about fake?

I felt uncomfortable watching that. Like my mom slapping me on the back of the head and saying something like stop staring son.

Just need some perspective

Throw a foam-headed Goldy and a maroon Minnesota sweatshirt on that gal and 62% of you reading this post would hit that thing if given the chance. Fact!

Throw a foam-headed Goldy and a maroon Minnesota sweatshirt on that gal and 62% of you reading this post would hit that thing if given the chance. Fact!

My exact thought, but the percentage would hit at least 90% among Hawkeye fans. Pantherhawk is thinking of changing his allegiance as I write.

Uhhh.. That's not a fair equivalent. After adding a foam-Goldy hat and Minnesota gear, you'd have to take away the tape holding the nose up and add some buck teeth (fake or not). I think I made a fair equivalent in my first post.

I've watched it three times now! It's SO bad, yet oddly kind of catchy, endearing and quite creepy all at the same time! I see that she has taped her nose up to look like a pig's snout. Is this a common technique down there? Delta Hog will need to tell us if he does this, as well.

It would be so odd to date someone who's more into college football than I am. At least she wouldn't roll her eyes at all the games I line up on my DVR for the weekend, and then my home-made cardboard blocker of the score crawl/scroll as I watch all my games. Man, the DVR was a great invention.

I can imagine that sweet angelic voice belting out "How Great Thou Art" at First Baptist in Ft. Smith at the tender age of 8........

The desire to A) Make this video, and then B) Put it up for the world to see, is disturbing. However, somewhere, an Alabama, Georgia or LSU woman is upset that they didn't do it first.

I can imagine that sweet angelic voice belting out "How Great Thou Art" at First Baptist in Ft. Smith at the tender age of 8........

The desire to A) Make this video, and then B) Put it up for the world to see, is disturbing. However, somewhere, an Alabama, Georgia or LSU woman is upset that they didn't do it first.

Yes, yes, yes!

Her lipstick even matches her "outfit."

Ok - I finally have to chime in. I don't post much here but read most everything. I'm originally from Arkansas (came to U and stayed here since). For the love of anyone you believe in - PLEASE...PLEASE...don't think everyone south of Missouri is like this. (Although I do have to admit "she ain't the only one") This is exactly why when people ask me where I'm from - I just try "down South" first and hope they don't dig deeper. Listen - I will admit, the Arkansas program is pretty much all they have down there to lift spirits during long work weeks - hardly matters the sport. But football is king in the Southeast - so the demise of this program is causing the loonies to come out in droves, and unfortunately, YouTube is NOT Arkansas' friend. LOL

She made this in the first place....that is disturbing. But if you really want disturbing, go to the last 15 seconds. That woman scares me.

That's Doc Don's kind of girl!

If you a$$holes do NOT stop making fun of and making nasty comments about my girlfriend, I will get so angry that I will come to your birthday party and change my Depends right in front of the whole crowd. That'll fix ya.

Top Bottom