They will never WIN with this Head Coach!

why would you write this post a day after a big win. You sir are a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ing d-bag. Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about

The 2003 squad with Khaliq-Maroney-Barber-Setterstrom-Esslinger-Utecht might not be topped anytime soon. Had they not choked the Michigan game away, I think they get to Pasadena. That defense was horrid. That might have been Mason's worst coaching performance looking back at what he had to work with. A below average defense gets us a Big Ten Title.

I think we technically would have made it had the Gophers not choked. We finished 5-3, Iowa and possibly one other team finished 6-2 and Michigan finished 7-1. Minnesota beating Michigan puts all involved teams at 6-2 and I'm pretty sure the team with the longest Rose Bowl drought was still the tie breaker in 2003.

Schnoodler~
OT I think you should replace NM with Badgers Suck whenever you have a post with nothing to say. Keep the spirit going year round that way.

I have made a decision that it's more effective if I save it for rivalry week. I of course will use it whenever needed for trolls.

I have made a decision that it's more effective if I save it for rivalry week. I of course will use it whenever needed for trolls.

I can respect that decision. I suppose that its so self evident that it shouldn't need to be said anyway. :)

Top Bottom