They will never WIN with this Head Coach!

gophermanic

Banned
Reaction score
20 penalties for 1000 yards.

Ridiculous long plays given up and horrendous turnovers.

One more year Brew, get that resume ready!

Way to go Brew, Blame it all on the Refs in your post game comments. It has nothing to do with your team and how you lead the world week to week in false starts, holding and personal fouls!

Bro, what are you doing?????

You just totally gave yourself away as a troll!

Oh noezzzz! What a surprise!

wow, i really can't believe gophermaniac is still here.

"they will never win with this coach"

except.....they just won. :rolleyes:

17 penalties and gift TD that was fumble at the end. This will never be dominant program that I would like to see as long as these players are that undisciplined.

17 penalties and gift TD that was fumble at the end. This will never be dominant program that I would like to see as long as these players are that undisciplined.

HILARIOUS! Written like a true troll.

not a troll, just have bigger expectations than you I guess.

The only things you have ever posted on the BB or FB boards here are NEGATIVE things. We could pull it up it up and prove it.

Gophermanic, I might give your views more credence if you didn't also call for Tubby's head every time we lose a basketball game. (I agree the undisciplined play tonight is a huge red flag.)

Get back to me when they are a top 25 program year in and year out. We improved under Mason and Brew was supposed to take us eventually to the promised land (Pasadena). I dont know if I can hold out tht long.

I would say maybe half the penalties were on us (false starts, illegal shifts) the other half were bull crap (TS unsportsmanlike, late hits, Lawrence hit on the helmet of QB, Wills horse collar, etc...) all pretty questionable calls at best.

I like trolls after a win. They are much easier to laugh my a** off at. :)

"At least you can tell Bankonit is an actual fan."

I will chill on the negativity, If you admit Brewster has a lot to work on as a head coach.

I will chill on the negativity, If you admit Brewster has a lot to work on as a head coach.

I call B-ull Sh-mit! You won't ever slow down the negativity, no matter what.

The false starts drive me nuts, and some things need to be cleaned up penalty wise but I truly believe Brewster's talent will get us where we have not been for a long long time and I think we saw some glimpses of that tonight with McKnights performance, Coopers huge play, Troy, Green, etc.

These are the kind of games we have lost in the past. Let's enjoy this one!

I call B-ull Sh-mit! You won't ever slow down the negativity, no matter what.

serously, if writergoph admits Brewster is not a great head coach right now, I will not post anything negative.

remember the two back to back false starts were after the holding call negated the gray TD run.

I would love to hold you to that. I don't think Brewster is a "great" coach. I think he is a fantastic recruiter, but he is still developing as a coach. But those that think he is going to be fired after this season are seriously smoking some good sh*t.

would love to hold you to that. I don't think Brewster is a "great" coach. I think he is a fantastic recruiter, but he is still developing as a coach. But those that think he is going to be fired after this season are seriously smoking some good sh*t.

THANK YOU. I agree Brewster needs another year.

The false starts drive me nuts, and some things need to be cleaned up penalty wise but I truly believe Brewster's talent will get us where we have not been for a long long time and I think we saw some glimpses of that tonight with McKnights performance, Coopers huge play, Troy, Green, etc.

The 2003 squad with Khaliq-Maroney-Barber-Setterstrom-Esslinger-Utecht might not be topped anytime soon. Had they not choked the Michigan game away, I think they get to Pasadena. That defense was horrid. That might have been Mason's worst coaching performance looking back at what he had to work with. A below average defense gets us a Big Ten Title.

Jackass of the Year award!

A big win and all this jackass can do is bitch.

Ok, NOW I'm LMAO. Almost everyone on this board has been willing to admit this for a long time. We just don't have much time for yahoo's like you who prefer to be over the top negative past the point of reality.

We could win the Rose Bowl and you'd still find a way to be cranky. :rolleyes:

D'Antonio has gotten his share of props for the mini-Renaissance he's supposedly initiated at MSU, but was he sucking on a lemon all night tonight?

serously, if writergoph admits Brewster is not a great head coach right now, I will not post anything negative.

Really? Is that all you are looking for...for people to admit Brew is not a great coach right now? Okay, Brewster is not a great coach right now.....NOW GO AWAY! What a d-bag! I don't think any has said Brewster is a great coach right now. He and EVERY coach and player on the Gophers needs to improve. You might have said the dumbest thing I have heard on this board with the Mason. Glen was a good coach. But when 3 of his wins each year came against the little sisters of the poor, his teams and his coaching looked much better than they really were.

Dantonio

D'Antonio has gotten his share of props for the mini-Renaissance he's supposedly initiated at MSU, but was he sucking on a lemon all night tonight?

My respect for Dantonio grew a bit tonight after I watched his press conference. He was very complimentary of the Gophers team and their toughness and he said he was outcoached by Brewster and his staff. You could tell that this loss just killed him but he focused on being very charitable to the winner. Class act.

My definition of a troll is someone that posts crazy stuff just to stir the pot and they often have single digit posts. This is something different. Over 400 posts of an alternate universe.

Top Bottom