There will be three Big Ten teams in the Final Four

I don't think it's impossible yet, is it?
Still 5 teams left, (down to 4 if Wiscy loses here).

Confuses me how the Big Ten can't deliver in a year when the ACC was utter trash top to bottom.

Now suddenly these pesky minor schools are winning.

Midwest Hubris?

The B1G might have ZERO teams in the Sweet 16 the way this is going. Maryland will probably lose and Michigan will have it's hands full with LSU if you ask me....

I predicted ZERO B1G teasms to the Final 4....but I never dreamed it would be this bad....I thought we would get 4-6 to the Sweet 16. This reminds me of what it was like right after the Fab 5 played for Michigan and before the Gophers made the Final 4 .....there was a year that the B1G had only one team make the Sweet 16 or something like that...Glenn Robinson was playing for Purdue....does anyone else have memory of that?

The B1G might have ZERO teams in the Sweet 16 the way this is going. Maryland will probably lose and Michigan will have it's hands full with LSU if you ask me....

I predicted ZERO B1G teasms to the Final 4....but I never dreamed it would be this bad....I thought we would get 4-6 to the Sweet 16. This reminds me of what it was like right after the Fab 5 played for Michigan and before the Gophers made the Final 4 .....there was a year that the B1G had only one team make the Sweet 16 or something like that...Glenn Robinson was playing for Purdue....does anyone else have memory of that?
I don’t have a memory of that. Too young
I thought zero in the final four was possible although I put Illinois in mine.

I did think this was the type of year the big ten would have 6 in the sweet 16, but only 1-2 make the 8 and 0-1 make the 4.

No team.

This is nuts.

How did Pitino not win this weak league?

UCLA ends up plowing through two Big Ten teams on their way to the Final Four, not to mention a team that beat a Big Ten team.

God I remember going to the MetroDome for the regional that year. Is that the year the Gophers played California at the MetroDome also....kind of as a test for the regional? I remember being at the Final 4 in '92 and we were so far away from the court you could hardly tell what was going on. At the time it didn't matter though.
I could barely make out Shaquille from the cheat seats at the regional, complete waist of time.

That's my prediction.

I'm going with it.
Ouch!
Sadly, Michigan picked last night to have its worst offensive game of the year, missing layups, bunnies and wide open 3s.
Better luck next year.

Upside to UCLA win: another opportunity to remember Sam Jacobson’s clinching layup in the 1997 Regional final...

This is nuts.

How did Pitino not win this weak league?
I know, just bad luck. One more year and for sure we’d have cut down the nets. Sad part is Richard had a secret handshake deal with Holmgren to stay home. We had 11 tall guys to play center so Holmgren could be our LeBron. Dang it...just when the rest of the Big Ten crumbles we lose Richard.

Top Bottom