Theoretically

NateDawgUM

bored with recruiting talk
Reaction score
If we received a sophomore transfer that averaged 1.5 ppg 2.1 rpg, shot 27% from the field and 47% from the line as a freshman for a NCAA qualifier, would you be excited?

If we received a sophomore transfer that averaged 1.5 ppg 2.1 rpg, shot 27% from the field and 47% from the line as a freshman for a NCAA qualifier, would you be excited?

Mbakwe never really got a chance at Marquette. I'm assuming those were his numbers there.

If the Gophers are still looking to fill a hole for next year, I might be excited if Oregon's Matt Humphrey takes a look at Minnesota, though. He's from Chicago, and is a 6-5 shooting guard who would sit out this year, and then help to fill the spot created when Blake graduates.

Mbakwe

So.....when does Mbakwe's jersey get retired in the rafters at the Barn? Did he even get assigned a number?

He was injured most of his freshman year at Marquette.

He DOMINATED at Miami Dade JuCo as Soph despite team having 4 other Div I recruits.

Maybe since kids get better after a year or two? that might be why were excited? the whole 96 grade and all? no big deal right?

People I trust say he is the best player on the team in practice. Sugar coat it all you want but if he leaves the future is less bright than if he could play.

this is flat out stupid. he is vital to the success for the bball team in the next few years and will be a BIG loss if he transfers.

Top Bottom