The type of coach we should hire if Claeys is let go.

gotomn

Reaction score
First, I am for keeping Claeys. Will happily go 8-4 every year, as long as we win at least 1 per year against Wisconsin, Iowa, or Nebraska. Call me complacent but that is where we are. I hope we can catch lightning in a bottle at some point in the future, but if we cannot, so be it. However:

College football has entered the age of THE COACH. If you have a great one, you are in the top 10. If not, you fall(See:TEXAS). Now, I know Bobby Petrino is a dick and a complete tool, but if we are going a different direction, to heck with PJ Fleck, Dave Aranda and other "development" level coaches. I say we go all in with Bobby P. The guy is a winner. Won at Louisville (twice) Arkansas and Western Kentucky. If we hired him, we would win the Big Ten West and would return to the Rose Bowl. I doubt it will happen, but a guy can dream.

This article tells me Bobby P would b awesome to have coach against Wisconsin. Would love to see us throw for 500+ yards against Wisky.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2014/1/8/5288950/stories-of-bobby-petrinos-disdain-for-kentucky

First, I am for keeping Claeys. Will happily go 8-4 every year, as long as we win at least 1 per year against Wisconsin, Iowa, or Nebraska. Call me complacent but that is where we are. I hope we can catch lightning in a bottle at some point in the future, but if we cannot, so be it. However:

College football has entered the age of THE COACH. If you have a great one, you are in the top 10. If not, you fall(See:TEXAS). Now, I know Bobby Petrino is a dick and a complete tool, but if we are going a different direction, to heck with PJ Fleck, Dave Aranda and other "development" level coaches. I say we go all in with Bobby P. The guy is a winner. Won at Louisville (twice) Arkansas and Western Kentucky. If we hired him, we would win the Big Ten West and would return to the Rose Bowl. I doubt it will happen, but a guy can dream.

This article tells me Bobby P would b awesome to have coach against Wisconsin. Would love to see us throw for 500+ yards against Wisky.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2014/1/8/5288950/stories-of-bobby-petrinos-disdain-for-kentucky

So...we really needed another thread on the coaching situation?

Top Bottom