The teams Minnesota has beat this year

Wisconsin doesn't have a Bowling Green like lose on their resume this year. That said their victories have been:

EMU
Illinois
Army
Purdue
Iowa
Rutgers
Northwestern
Nebraska

Iowa is a better win than any Gopher win this season otherwise it's all about the same.

2 of 3 losses are against #5 and #6 in the CFP. I think the losses tell more about a season sometimes than wins. However, people spin their numbers however they suit them.

2 of 3 losses are against #5 and #6 in the CFP. I think the losses tell more about a season sometimes than wins. However, people spin their numbers however they suit them.

"Iowa is a better win than any Gopher win this season otherwise it's all about the same."

"WIN". The wins were about the same.

However sometimes people read something however it suits them. ;)

"Iowa is a better win than any Gopher win this season otherwise it's all about the same."

"WIN". The wins were about the same.

However sometimes people read something however it suits them. ;)
No no I definitely understand what you said. And I agree with it for the most part. I just look at UW's losses and the teams are all quality, minus maybe PSU now. However, the losses were not quality. Doesnt matter though. Both teams season will be defined by today one way or another.

Excuses abound.

Good job.
Not excuses at all. Just pointing out that just because we were 11-2 a couple years ago, that doesn’t cement us as a program where that should be expected as the norm.

Purdue 7-4
Miami Oh 6-5
Maryland 5-6
Colorado 4-7
Nebraska 3-9
NW 3-8
Indiana 2-9

Teams MN has lost to:
OSU 10-1
Iowa 10-2
Illinois 4-7
Bowling Green 4-8

That is pretty putrid when you consider where the program was at just 2 years ago. Sure hope things change starting this off-season.
You loser!

Purdue 7-4
Miami Oh 6-5
Maryland 5-6
Colorado 4-7
Nebraska 3-9
NW 3-8
Indiana 2-9

Teams MN has lost to:
OSU 10-1
Iowa 10-2
Illinois 4-7
Bowling Green 4-8

That is pretty putrid when you consider where the program was at just 2 years ago. Sure hope things change starting this off-season.
Some day…maybe - you’ll post a kick butt thread- this ain’t it kiddo

Top Bottom