The same play

Weisbrod

Banned
Reaction score
Brew, it's not a video game, you can't run the same play twice in a row and expect to get it on fourth down. I honestly resent everything this man does. i cannot even stand to look at his face or hear his voice. He has driven this once proud program into the ground and embarrassed the University. Look at how he's performed against Division I-AA teams!!! Pathetic!!!

Brew, it's not a video game, you can't run the same play twice in a row and expect to get it on fourth down. I honestly resent everything this man does. i cannot even stand to look at his face or hear his voice. He has driven this once proud program into the ground and embarrassed the University. Look at how he's performed against Division I-AA teams!!! Pathetic!!!

I said the EXACT same thing. Our offensive coordinator, who has never played a snap of college football himself, is calling plays as if he is playing a video game.

This coaching is a total disgrace. If Brewster had any honor at all, he would quit. But he's a scumbag so he'll keep doing what he's doing.

Top Bottom