The said part is this was a very winnable game

I remember during the Mason era people were saying they would rather have a good defense then a good offense...well...here we are.......

Like I said before, giftwrapped and no one knows how to untie a bow.

If we had an ounce of offense. If we had any (positive) consistency. We indeed could have won this game. Defense was great. My only complaint about the defense is that they didn't score any points for us.

If we had an ounce of offense. If we had any (positive) consistency. We indeed could have won this game. Defense was great. My only complaint about the defense is that they didn't score any points for us.

Which pretty much bailed us out against SDSU.......

I remember during the Mason era people were saying they would rather have a good defense then a good offense...well...here we are.......

Yup. And I'm sick to my stomach, but oddly pleased.

The only thing Fisch has been a 'kill shot' for has been our offensive production...

When you guys say "nuf said" do you mean you've concluded your comments or that you're finished and no further response could possibly shed more light on the subject?

When you guys say "nuf said" do you mean you've concluded your comments or that you're finished and no further response could possibly shed more light on the subject?

Did u watch the game?

Nuff said...

You're assuming he's been able to shed any light on anything with any of his comments today. I think that's an assumption that shouldn't be made.

Top Bottom